ADVERTISING RATES & SCHEDULE effective 11/1/10
The advertising rates here are discounted for horse owners, breeders and professional trainers. No agency discounts are available on these rates. Print-ready artwork must be supplied and payment must be made prior to the issue's printing. If you need ad design, PHQ's award-winning team offers that! Please contact us for more information. We accept check, money order, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
We specialize in custom tailored advertising packages to best fit your needs. If you would like us to put together a package for you, please let us know.
4-COLOR DISPLAY ADVERTISING
|Front Cover Pkg
||$335 (4 issues)
BLACK & WHITE DISPLAY ADVERTISING
||$90 (4 issues)
NEW!! DIGITAL EDITION ENHANCEMENTS
Peruvian Horse Quarterly is still producing a printed publication but we're also releasing a digital edition with issue #101. We have contracted with a top-notch fulfillment company, Zinio, to execute this for us. With your print ad (1/2 page or larger), you may include a video of your ranch or horses IN your ad! We're offering a special rate of only $50 per video (1 video per page max.) for a limited time only. Take advantage of this exclusive, high-tech service with your next ad!
Peruvian Horse Quarterly (Publisher) reserves the right to refuse, edit and/or change any/all materials (advertising, articles, editorials or any other form of material) submitted for publication. The Publisher is NOT responsible for loss or injury arising from any such material.
All advertisers are solely responsible for the contents of their advertising. The Publisher disclaims any/all responsibility for illegible advertising copy submitted and/or electronic media scanned at less than 200 resolution.
The Publisher will not accept advertising for events no less than four months prior to the event.
ADVERTISING DEADLINES & MAIL DATES
||8.5" x 11"
|Full Page w/Bleeds
||8.75" x 11.25"
|1/2 Page Horizontal
||8.25" x 5.125"
|1/2 Page Vertical
||4" x 10.75"
||4" x 5.125"
1. To have your photo returned, please write your name and address on the back of our photo and enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
2. Please call ahead for cover and centerfold availability.
3. Please type or print all ad material.
4. Outside front cover includes inside front cover and table of contents photo. 1 insertion per advertiser per year allowed for the front cover package.
5. All ads must be pre-paid in U.S. funds.
1. Type and image area are not intended to bleed; keep 0.5 inches from trim (keep in live area).
2. Peruvian Horse Quarterly is printed on a sheet fed press and bound with a saddle stitch.
3. Electronic submissions can be sent on CD or via email. They should be saved as an Adobe PDF or high-resolution JPG. Word documents are NOT print-ready materials. Any electronic submission must be CMYK and 300 dpi. Also, bleed must be included for any ad that requires it.
4. In-house production. Upon request, Peruvian Horse Quarterly will design advertisements at the prevailing rate. Ask about our award-winning in-house design team.
For additional information please contact:
Charlotte Dicke Becerra • Publisher/Editor-In-Chief
firstname.lastname@example.org • (805) 350-1232
Carole Hackett • Sales Director, North America
Kelly Powers • Sales Director, Central & South America
email@example.com • (209) 324-4213
PO Box 1922, Santa Ynez, CA 93460 • Fax (267) 821-1043 • firstname.lastname@example.org